- National Aluminum
- Quality Control
Our vision is to be one of the leading preferred company in this country
Our Mission is to continual process improvement involving all employees with the objective of satisfying the needs of our customers while meeting our financial goals.
Lootah Industries is committed to achieve a sustained, profitable growth by developing and delivering Quality Products in the field of architectural aluminum and glazing works that consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients. We also ensure that our products are fully compliant to local and relevant international statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Full management commitment to communication of the policy to all employees
- Education and training of employees to assure active participation in the continual improvement of the quality system with emphasis on defect prevention
- Usage of best raw material
We ensure that all Lootah Industries Employees are well informed and trained about Lootah Safety Policy before performing their work.
Our ultimate goal for Health, Safety and Environment is to elimination of risk in all activities and our main target is to have quality production and installation with Zero Accident involving our people.
The objective of the policy shall be achieved by;
- Ensure the education, interest and awareness training of new employees in safe working methods before the assumption of duty.
- Ensure that the organization is a safe place, and the environment, facilities, equipment and substances are subject to safe systems of work to prevent risks to health or safety.
- Promote personal responsibility and effort on the part of everyone to avoid and prevent health hazards and injuries to themselves and to others who may be affected by their acts or omissions and to co-operate with the organization to comply with its duties, requirements and statutory obligations.
- Ensure the use of defensive driving techniques by car drivers and machinery operators.
- Ensure that safety is a line management responsibility.
- Monitor effectiveness of safety policy.
- Display and publicize this statement and review it at least bi-annually.